Ciaran has also worked with Athletics Ireland at the European championships, World championships and Olympics, as well as Dublin’s Minor and U-21 hurling teams.
Ciaran’s patients include International athletes, rugby players, soccer players and tennis players, as well as county GAA players.
He has coached track & field and hockey in fitness, mechanics of speed and speed training. He has worked in conjunction with allied sports medical in the UK football on ACL and hamstring injury prevention, Devising a session for mobility and flexibility to the lower back, hip and pelvis area.
Ciaran has competed internationally over 400m, played minor county level football and international schools soccer. He is educated through the Institute of Physical Therapy and has injured most areas from the hip to the toe!
- Evaluation – the cause of the injury
- Treatment – for orthopaedic, sports injuries and work-related conditions through manual techniques and exercise
- Rehabilitation – pre and post operation if necessary
- Prevention – running and sports injuries, including ACL related injury, through exercise
- Referral – if necessary for certain conditions
- Flexibility/Mobility routine – for enhanced performance and movement
- Speed mechanics training – for individuals and teams